Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Tampa Bay" is the actual and official name for the tri-city area of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater?
2. Which of the following theme parks would you find in the city of Tampa?
3. What is the name of the main street in Tampa that starts in North Tampa, ends in South Tampa, and crosses over Raymond James Stadium?
4. What is the city that is an hour to an hour and a half east of Tampa, down I-4?
5. What is the name of the historic part of Tampa, known for its cigars, which has turned into a downtown nightlife area?
6. The Tampa area is famous for which of these weather occurrences?
7. In 2003, the Tampa-Clearwater-St. Petersburg area had three out of the four major sports teams in the United States? (Baseball, NFL football, basketball, and hockey).
8. How long is the Courtney Campbell Causeway that connects Tampa with Clearwater?
9. Which baseball franchise has its spring training in Tampa?
10. Tampa is in Palm Beach County, which is the area that was held responsible for holding up the Bush-Gore election results of 2000.
Source: Author superferd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.