Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name for the large area of swampland found in southern Florida?
2. What does the word "Florida" mean?
3. Which of the following is the official nickname of the state of Florida?
4. Which of the following is an important export for the state of Florida?
5. Which of these best describes the summer weather in Florida?
6. Which of these unusual animals is only found in Florida?
7. Which of the following best describes the geography of the state of Florida?
8. Which one of these unusual places is found in Florida?
9. The state of Florida is home to the oldest European-founded continuously occupied city in North America.
10. The state of Florida has the longest coastline of the 48 contiguous states.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.