Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Iowa's nickname?
2. Iowa's first inhabitants were referred to as the Plains Tribe Indians.
3. Which Iowa county is the largest in area?
4. Who was President of the United States when Iowa entered the Union?
5. Iowa was the 29th state to enter the Union, on December 28, 1846. Was Iowa a slave state?
6. Was Burlington ever the capital of Iowa?
7. Burlington is located in Iowa's southeast. Which of the following is it famous for?
8. What Iowa town did author Laura Ingalls (Wilder) live in as a child?
9. Which of these Iowa towns is NOT mentioned in any of the songs from the musical entitled "The Music Man"?
10. What is the state rock of Iowa?
Source: Author LuvsthatTrivia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LilahDeDah
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.