Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which general planned and encouraged the invasion at Inchon?
2. The invasion of Inchon occurred in 1950. But do you know what the date was?
3. Before the invasion, an American military officer was sent to gather information about Inchon. Who was he?
4. Which city had UN forces been pushed back so that an invasion at Inchon was necessary to save many lives?
5. What island did Marines make the first landing of Inchon on?
6. What was special about the harbor of Inchon that made the invasion very difficult?
7. What was done to the LCTs (Landing Craft Tanks) that carried troops and supplies in order to allow them to unload efficiently at Inchon?
8. How many Marines were lost in taking the first island of the invasion at Inchon?
9. What city did the invasion force look to take next, after Inchon?
10. What year was the Korean cease-fire signed in?
Source: Author biohazard930
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.