Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What are the three major types of soldiers in the Roman military?
2. What item of clothing, worn by men, was over a tunic?
3. What was a golden coin called?
4. What was the main language spoken in the city of Rome?
5. Where would you go to view gladiators fight?
6. What was the wild animal that, according to legend, raised the two founders of Rome?
7. Who were the Emperor of Rome's bodyguards?
8. What was the Roman god of war?
9. What is C in Roman Numerals?
10. What is NOT true of the Roman gods' names?
Source: Author Olympian09
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.