Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was a cruel emperor of the Roman Empire. It is often said that I was crazy because I pushed to have my horse made a senator. However, not everyone believes this. Who am I?
2. I am a city destroyed in 79 A.D. A volcano erupted and covered me in ash. Where am I?
3. Upper-class citizens of the Roman Empire are called what?
4. Lower-class citizens of the Roman Empire were called what?
5. How did the Romans get water supplied to the city?
6. Which city was the capital of the Eastern part of the Roman Empire following the 'definitive' division into two parts under Theodosius in AD 395?
7. What was the primary language of the Roman Empire?
8. Which of the following was NOT a Roman ruler?
9. In the reign of Constantine I, what religion became promoted in ancient Rome?
10. I am an old, crumbling building still standing. I was built like a modern-day stadium, with seats surrounding me on all sides. What am I?
Source: Author luv2run812
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.