Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year did World War I start?
2. Which country was the 'War Guilt Clause' put on?
3. To which royal house was Franz Ferdinand the heir?
4. Which country had the largest empire at the time of the war?
5. What was the first country to declare war on another in World War I?
6. Which neutral country was invaded by Germany in 1914, thus bringing Britain into the war?
7. What country came to the aid of Serbia when war was declared upon her?
8. What year did the fighting end?
9. Which of these countries immediately entered the war under the order of the dominion when Britain did?
10. Where is Versailles, the place where the peace treaty was signed in 1919?
Source: Author Corycool
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.