Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. All types of genuine tea come from the same plant. What is the name of this plant?
2. What is the name of traditional Japanese teapot used for brewing tea?
3. What is the name of the traditional Russian container that is used to make tea?
4. During the Second World War (1939-1945) Britain introduced food rationing due to shortages of food supplies brought in from abroad. What was the weekly allowance of tea that an adult was entitled to during this time?
5. What is the name of the art of fortune telling that uses patterns in tea leaves to divine the future?
6. Who wrote the book "The Tea House on Mulberry Street"?
7. In the television series "Star Trek the Next Generation" which blend of tea is the favourite of Captain Jean-Luc Picard?
8. Can tea be grown in the UK?
9. In a 2017 survey which city was declared the tea drinking capital of the UK?
10. Which British tea launched a television advertising campaign in 2017 celebrating the brand as a place "where everything is done proper"?
Source: Author clevercatz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.