Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Snap, Crackle and Pop are the Rice Krispie Brothers in America, but what is the name of the cereal that they are found on in Australia?
2. The brand Sanitarium produces which famous Australian cereal?
3. Which cereal boasts the slogan "Iron Man Food" and whose advertisements show Australian Iron Man legend Ky Hurst?
4. In Australia, the character that was commonly seen on the box of Frosties cereal was which animal?
5. Toucan Sam promotes Kellogg's Froot Loops cereal.
6. Known as Cocoa Krispies in the USA, what is this cereal better known as in Australia?
7. Australia's Sultana Bran is better known as Raisin Bran in the US.
8. One of Australia's most popular cereals, Weet-Bix, released several variations in 2006-2007. Which of the following is NOT a variation of Weet-Bix?
9. Uncle Toby's is an Australian manufacturing company who produces several different cereals. The majority of their cereals are part of the "Plus" healthy range, but this is not what they are best known for. What product are Uncle Toby's best known for?
10. The Milo Chocolate Malt drink in Australia have also released a Milo flavored cereal.
Source: Author lin0002
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.