Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the French dessert that literally means "Crunch in the mouth?"
2. What two flavors make up "Gianduja?"
3. What kind of icing is typically used to assemble gingerbread houses?
4. When making a mousse, you fold whipped cream into your base at the very end. This cream should be whipped to:
5. How is a beignet leavened?
6. Who is the patron saint of Pastry Chefs?
7. What kind of cheese is traditionally used in making Tiramisu?
8. The leavening agent in a souffle is:
9. The term "soft ball" refers to the cooking stage of sugar when its temperature reaches 240F/115C.
10. What is the French term for the dough used to make eclairs?
Source: Author wubanga75
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.