Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's get cooking with pastries! What baked creation, as shown, usually contains custard or cream?
2. This baking pan comes preloaded! What are you most likely to make with this kitchen item?
3. These are biscottis, baked treats often dipped in coffee. The word 'biscotti' actually refers to the process by which they're created. How many times do you bake a biscotti before it's ready?
4. What granulated baking ingredient (depicted) makes food sweet and delicious and comes from canes?
5. Bacon and cheese muffins-- seriously. Sometimes baked goods can be savoury. What does this mean?
6. Delicious, moist, and chocolatey. What's the name of this fiendish cake?
7. Mmmmm...cookies. These ones are ginger snaps. Is ginger actually baked into these types of cookies?
8. Which of these types of breads is dark and made with rye flour?
9. A Baked Alaska is primarily made with ice cream. Can it actually be baked in an oven?
10. This baked delight is a Black Forest cake. From which country is it commonly said that the cake originated?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.