Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2011, there was a limited edition flavor called Schweddy Balls based on a popular "Saturday Night Live" sketch. What was used to flavor the ice cream and fudge covered balls?
2. What time span was Vermonty Python available?
3. Of these four flavors, which was earliest?
4. A peanut butter and jelly ice cream was available in 1999.
5. What fruit lent its name to a short-lived 1997 flavor?
6. What drink was also a flavor used in a batch that lasted ten years in the late 20th century?
7. What was the name of the 1987 flavor inspired by a stock market crash?
8. What Italian treat was used in a 1997 flavor?
9. Cow Power was a flavor available in 2010 and 2011. What was not in it?
10. In 2000 and 2001, the comedy Seinfeld inspired a cinnamon and ginger based flavor under what holiday name? The holiday is celebrated December 23, just before Christmas.
Source: Author GoodVibe
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.