Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The year: 1972. The place: Santa Barbara, CA. Herb Peterson and Donald Greadel serve something for the first time. What was it?
2. There's something special about a donut in the morning. Which Donut Shop chain is headquartered in the Boston area?
3. Many people enjoy a bowl of cereal at breakfast. Which one of these cereals is the oldest?
4. Many people know that orange juice is packed with vitamin C. How many ounces of orange juice do you need to drink to get your full recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C for the day?
5. Here's that blueberry pancakes question. The key ingredient would be the blueberry. Based on this, which US state could produce the most blueberry pancakes because it produces the most blueberries?
6. And now, the omelette course. A popular type of omelette is the Denver or Western Omelette. Which ingredient is not commonly found in Western Omelette?
7. Alan McMasters invented something in 1893 that has been used for food preparation for many a breakfast. What was it?
8. For many people, a cup of coffee is an essential part of breakfast. Which of these nations exports the largest amount of coffee beans?
9. Bacon is a popular breakfast food. Since bacon is a pork product, some individuals have health or religious concerns. Which "bacon-like" is not a meatless bacon?
10. A common food combination is bagels with cream cheese and lox. What type of fish is lox?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.