Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In many countries the folk who live there snack on what are generally known as potato chips. What name do they refer to them in the United Kingdom?
2. Going back a bit in time, what was the name of the brand of crisps which shared a name with an historical, long extinct English royal house?
3. What flavour of crisps are in a green coloured packet made by Walkers?
4. Which brand of crisps made Hot Dog & Mustard, Kipper and Roast Lamb and Mint Sauce flavours?
5. Was there ever a hedgehog flavour of crisps produced?
6. There is also a two-word brand name of crisps which the first word refers to the colour of a precious metal, the second word, in this case, means 'miracle' which brand is it?
7. Which year did Monster Munch crisps first appear on the market?
8. What is the name of the crisps which share a packet with a small blue sachet containing salt?
9. Chipsticks, a maize and potato crisp snack, also made originally by Smiths Crisps, have two flavours one of which is Ready Salted. What is the other?
10. KP Snacks produced a potato snack crisp which is a ring shaped cylinder and can fit on and be eaten from the end of the fingertips. What is the product name of this interesting and tasty snack?
Source: Author t_s
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.