Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You have been served with a fresh pot of English tea but what is missing if you have asked for a traditional Devon cream tea?
2. Which of the following is the oldest known English cheese?
3. Harry Ramsden's is well known for serving which food?
4. Which cake originated from Wiltshire, which is a major pig producing area in the south of England?
5. What food is traditionally eaten during a Cockney Sunday tea?
6. It may sound disgusting but this food is another English favourite. What is 'Toad-in-the-Hole'?
7. Which of these do not originate from the north of England?
8. Which pie containing meat, potato and vegetables was eaten by tin miners in the south-west of England?
9. Which dish is served in English pubs and consists of a piece of cheese, a bit of pickle and pickled onion, and a chunk of bread?
10. What is the main ingredient you would find in 'Gentleman's Relish'?
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.