Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the chemical that gives coffee its "kick"?
2. Which of the following is NOT a regular slang term for coffee?
3. Which region of the world is generally credited with discovering coffee?
4. What European city had the first coffee houses? Hint: It's also known for its canals.
5. What famous London insurance market started as a coffee house?
6. In America, "coffee black" generally means which of the following?
7. What event caused Americans to start drinking coffee instead of tea?
8. Fill in the blank to this commercial jingle; "The best part of waking up is __________ in your cup."
9. In New Orleans, what is commonly added to coffee to make it last longer?
10. Cafe au Lait is what in English?
Source: Author jane3cats
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.