Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. While at a Vietnamese restaurant, I had a very unusual drink for the very first time. It was called "salty lemonade". The drink is made from water, but what makes it salty and sweet?
2. I am usually a rather simple fellow. I simply like a drink that is half iced tea and half lemonade. It sounds simple, but it makes a very delicious summertime beverage. What would this be called?
3. As a child, I always loved this drink. I never knew what was in it, but later in life I discovered it was simply a mix of ginger ale and grenadine, so now I make my own. For what child star is this drink named?
4. Grenadine is delicious in whatever soda you put it in. When I don't put it in ginger ale, I like to put some grenadine in Coke, which creates which beverage?
5. Sometimes, when its hot outside, a nice chocolate shake helps to quench my thirst. But I like to add something to my chocolate milkshakes; a powder that is also found inside Whoppers (candy). What powder transforms my shake, giving it a unique flavor?
6. I like to drink tonic water with some lime in it. I did not know this had a name, though, until looking it up for this question. What would you call a drink that is simply tonic water with lime?
7. When I go to a restaurant, and there is a soda machine, I like to mix all of the possible options into one glass and drink that. Most people I know think it's disgusting, but I think it is quite tasty. But one day I learned that this concoction actually has a name; and it is a very sad one, too. What name does this drink go by?
8. When I am at a restaurant, oftentimes I find it too expensive to order a soft drink. So instead, I order water with lemon. Then I add a packet of sucralose to it, to make a weak tasting but sweet and delicious lemonade. I mentioned sucralose; which of these brands of artificial sweetener is actually sucralose?
9. Sweet tea is a very refreshing beverage on a hot summer's day, and I tend to drink a lot of sweet tea. Sweet tea is a little different from iced tea, however, because it is sweetened much differently. Instead of adding sugar to a glass of cold iced tea at the end, what often gives sweet tea its intense sweetness?
10. This drink is usually made with white rum and sparkling water, but for a non-alcoholic version, Sprite or Seven-Up works just fine. If you mix lemon-lime soda with lime juice, sugar, and mint, what delicious drink have you created?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.