Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This drink, named after our favourite little tap dancer, is made with ginger-ale and a splash of Grenadine (or a cherry flavoured) syrup. What is it?
2. This drink uses Sprite or 7-Up and a splash of Grenadine (or a cherry flavoured) syrup. What is it?
3. The alcoholic version of this drink contains tomato juice, vodka, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce, garnished with a stalk of celery. What is the name of the NON alcoholic version?
4. On the television show 'Laverne and Shirley', what concoction were the girls always drinking?
5. This old time drink was named after a popular cowboy, made with cola and a splash of Grenadine. What is it?
6. This drink, named after a video game guy who ate dots, is made with ginger ale, a splash of lemon juice and a dash each of Bitters and Grenadine. What drink is it?
7. This drink is made by mixing tomato juice with the juice of clams. What is it?
8. A 'Creamsicle' drink is made with ice cream and what?
9. You can't find this drink at the soda shoppes anymore since the soda shoppes no longer exist. Back in its day, however, it was a VERY popular drink, using chocolate syrup, milk and soda water. What is it?
10. What do you get by mixing espresso coffee with hot, steamed, frothy milk?
Source: Author redheadblueeyes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.