Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This South American country - the 5th biggest in the world - produces about a third of the world's coffee:
2. The French brought coffee to this Asian country in 1857 and production boomed in the 1970s after war ended:
3. This South American coffee-producing country is associated with Juan Valdez:
4. Coffee was brought to this Asian country by its Dutch colonists and its various islands have distinct and complex coffee:
5. Central America's top coffee producer, this country's capital city is Tegucigalpa:
6. The arabica coffee plant originated in this African country hundreds of years ago:
7. Coffee was brought to this large Asian country by Muslim pilgrims - it can be "monsooned":
8. Robusta coffee is a native to this African country, with a capital of Kampala:
9. This South American country's coffee production is centred on the eastern slopes of the Andes and southern highlands:
10. This North American country is the largest supplier of coffee to the USA:
Source: Author Upstart3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.