Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what country would the "paella" be considered one of its national dishes?
2. Can you name the West Indian dish, where you marinate fish in lime, hot chilies and a garlic mixture, and then it's made into a broth?
3. One of the traditional fish dishes in Senegal is fried fish balls, can you identify its proper name?
4. Can you name the traditional Vietnamese dish consisting of braised caramelized fish and flavoured with nuoc mau, and usually cooked in a clay pot?
5. Can you identify which South American fish dish originating from the Incas' time, and eaten mainly in Peru, is made of fresh raw fish marinated in lime juice and chilli peppers?
6. One of Scandinavia's most distinctive way of preparing fish is called "gravlax", what fish is traditionally used for this dish?
7. Which traditional Icelandic dish is made from putrefied shark?
8. Can you name the classic Cajun-Creole dish originating from New Orleans?
9. Apart from fish, what gives the traditional Hungarian "halászlé soup" its distinctive flavor?
10. One of Chile's favourite fish dishes is "caldillo de congrío", can you identify what type of fish it's made from?
Source: Author szabs
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.