Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Romeo meets Juliet, and he really enjoys her company. He sends her this flower that is of the nightshade family.
2. Juliet sends Romeo this beautiful lavender flower. Romeo realizes that he must be Juliet's first boyfriend.
3. Romeo sends Juliet the traditional flower of love. Juliet's cheeks blush the color of the flower as she thinks what this bouquet means.
4. Romeo, with Juliet's happiness in mind, sends her this lovely exotic bloom.
5. Juliet, wanting to heat up the relationship, sends Romeo this delicate purple flower. Romeo burns with passion.
6. Romeo responds with this lovely white beauty with a heavenly scent. Juliet knows she has a man who can compliment.
7. After watching an episode of Jerry Springer together, Romeo feels he needs to reassure Juliet of where they stand. He sends her this lovely wild flower.
8. Juliet realizes what a wonderful, faithful man she has. She decides to send him this November blossom (in the Northern hemisphere) to let him know how she feels.
9. As with most high school relationships, this love affair does end. Romeo breaks things off with Juliet by sending her this bloom. (Sounds like a little horse.)
10. Juliet, being a girl of great character (sort of like Aladdin's girlfriend), responds with this flower. After Romeo receives his bouquet, he breathes a sigh of relief. Another man let off the hook:)
Source: Author baby2002
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.