Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the term used to describe covering an opponent's wink with your own wink?
2. What term is used to describe a wink that is touching the foot of the pot and so is very difficult to pot?
3. What is the name given to the plastic disc used to propel a wink?
4. What is the term used to describe moving a pile of winks all in one go?
5. What is the term used to describe playing a top wink whilst sending the wink underneath off the table?
6. Each player has 4 small winks, but how many large winks?
7. What is the colour order in a game of "Tiddlywinks"?
8. At the end of the game an un-potted wink, not covered by another wink, is worth one, but how much is a potted wink worth?
9. What is the term used to describe playing your wink on top but potting your opponent's wink which is underneath?
10. What is the penalty for sending ones own wink off the table?
Source: Author euphonium
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.