Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Greek Goddess of agriculture and fertility.
2. Messenger of the deities, and protector of orators, writers, traders, and travellers in Greek mythology.
3. Wife of Zeus, and the protectress of marriage, children, and the home.
4. Greek God of War
5. Name the Greek god of the sea and of earthquakes.
6. Who is the Greek goddess of wisdom and the protectress in war of those who believed in her?
7. Greek goddess of love and beauty.
8. Greek god of fire and industry.
9. God associated with the sun, and of truth, reason, prophecy, music, intelligence, and poetry in Greek mythology.
10. God and ruler of the Greek underworld.
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.