Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If the main characters were Danny and Sandy, what musical would you be watching?
2. "The ______ are alive with the sound of music" - what is the missing word?
3. Which city is the song 'Windy City' from 'Calamity Jane' referring to?
4. What is the title of the sequel to 'The Phantom of the Opera'?
5. Which iconic legend is referenced in a song in 'Blood Brothers' by Mrs Johnstone?
6. Which musical features the lyrics, "I did not live until today. How can I live when we are parted?"
7. In 'Mary Poppins' what was the ingredient that 'helps the medicine go down'?
8. What is the word missing from the title of the song from 'The King and I' - 'Getting to know ______'?
9. What is the name of the young boy in 'Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street'?
10. In 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat', how many brothers did Joseph have?
Source: Author bexiiboo2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.