Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Since the last quiz stopped with a "J", we'll begin this one with a "K". What is a name for a place where a child often goes to school before starting first grade?
2. Our "L" word is a place a scientist often works. Can you tell me what it is?
3. Hmmm...for "M" let's find a word for something very small.
4. Our "N" word is used when something absolutely HAS to be used or worked with or is required. What is it?
5. Now with our "O" word, we come to one that I really have to sit and think about at times. It means happening from time to time or now and again. Please tell me what it is.
6. Our "P" word is one that is used all the time, and yet makes almost everyone hesitate now and again. It means to continue on trying to finish what you are doing, like a project, against all odds.
7. Aha, "Q". Some would say this is what my mother-in-law is...just kidding, of course. It means whining or being fretful all the time. Go ahead, pick out the correct spelling.
8. Now to "R". This is another one that really makes me, at least, hesitate before writing it. It's what one does when one tells someone else to try a restaurant or store that they really like.
9. "S" is what we are when we do something very, very well. Pick out the correctly spelled "S" word for me, please.
10. And, finally, we're at "T". That knotty word when we are "giving" an asset in a legal manner to another is known as what?
Source: Author habitsowner
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.