Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is a Roman goddess of fertility?
2. Which goddess is one of the most popular ancient Egyptian goddesses in modern-day sex magick cults and witchcraft?
3. Which of the following goddesses is NOT Celtic?
4. Who is the Roman goddess of love?
5. Fleetwood Mac had a song titled after a Celtic goddess. What's the name of the song?
6. How many muses are there?
7. Which goddess is known as the protectress of all witches?
8. Artemis is the Greek goddess of the Moon. Who is her Roman counterpart?
9. Which goddess is the personification of the Earth whose Roman counterpart is Terra?
10. According to Gnostic Christian mythology, the Blessed Virgin Mary is not Jesus Christ's mother, but this goddess is. Which one?
Source: Author ravenskye
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.