Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which was the first novel published by Agatha Christie which also introduced one of her best known characters, Hercule Poirot?
2. In which of these novels was a young girl found dead in an apple bobbing tub?
3. Which of these novels had striking similarities with her earlier works - "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" and "Death on the Nile"?
4. Which Christie novel brings four major characters together - Hercule Poirot, Ariadne Oliver, Colonel Race, and, Superintendent Battle?
5. According to the title of a Christie novel, a body was found in which of these rooms?
6. One of Christie's most critically acclaimed works is set aboard which train?
7. Which of these Christie novels is set in a school?
8. The novel "Murder is Easy" was published in the US under the title "Easy to __"?
9. The short story "Yellow Iris" was later fleshed out into a full length novel under which title?
10. In which novel did Hercule Poirot solve a murder without visiting the crime scene or interviewing any witnesses? The first letter of the first nine answers should lead you to the solution.
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.