Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. These murders may not have taken place on a dance floor but three of the following books involved murders committed at a party. Which one of these four is the exception?
2. A party is the setting for murder again in "Cards on the Table". What game are the guests playing when the murder is committed?
3. Christie has even managed to ingeniously craft a murder on an airplane full of passengers with the murderer getting away unnoticed. What murder weapon did the murderer use in this plot in the book "Death in the Clouds"?
4. Trains seem to be a favourite, with three different books using them as a setting for murder. Which one of these murders was NOT committed on a train?
5. Continuing with the transport theme, which book uses a ship as the setting for murder?
6. Christie even manages to plot a murder in the seemingly unlikely setting of a school. Which book had four murders committed inside a girls-only boarding school?
7. Christie's unusual plot settings continue with this novel where a dentist is found dead at his dental practice. Which book with a title derived from a nursery rhyme does this occur in?
8. As given away by the title, the crime in "The Murder at the Vicarage" takes place in the vicar's study. Which of Christie's sleuths debuted in this novel?
9. A few of Christie's novels were also set outside England. Which of these books with murders set in foreign locations featured Miss Marple?
10. Finally, in which novel does a fake murder hunt organised during a village fete end up in the death of the person playing the victim?
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.