Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Apart from the fact that they all feature Hercule Poirot, what else do the novels 'Dead Man's Folly', 'Cards on the Table' and 'Mrs. McGinty's Dead' have in common?
2. 'Remembered Death', 'And Then There Were None' and 'A Pocketful of Rye' all had victims who died of poisoning. Which poison links the three books?
3. What links 'Towards Zero', 'The Secret of Chimneys' and 'Cards on the Table'?
4. What is common to the novels 'After the Funeral', 'Murder at the Gallop' and 'Funerals are Fatal'?
5. Which famous Christie sleuth solves the murders in 'A Murder is Announced', 'Murder with Mirrors' and 'Murder at the Vicarage'?
6. What's common to 'The Mystery of the Blue Train', 'What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw!' and 'Murder on the Orient Express'?
7. What links 'Sleeping Murder', 'Five Little Pigs' and 'Elephants Can Remember'?
8. What links the novels 'Murder in Mesopotamia', 'The Murder of Roger Ackroyd' and 'The Murder at the Vicarage'?
9. What is common to 'After the Funeral', 'Murder in Mesopotamia' and 'Taken at the Flood' other than the fact that Hercule Poirot solves the murders in all three books?
10. How are the novels 'The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side', 'A Murder is Announced' and 'Peril at End House' connected?
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.