Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the advertising agency in which the "accident" had taken place?
2. Who was the victim of the accident?
3. Which female member of staff had been to Oxford?
4. Which of these books was NOT in Mr Bredon's office when he first arrived?
5. Which female character in the book was romantically linked to the already married Mr Tallboy?
6. In which pub did Hector Puncheon acquire the innocent looking packet of sodium bicarbonate, which turned out to be cocaine?
7. Which of the office boys became Mr Bredon's sidekick, helping establish alibis and running errands for him? A devout fan of Sexton Blake!
8. Mr Bredon worked on several different accounts during his time in the agency. But for which firm did he produce a major advertising coup?
9. How did Mr Mountjoy the drug distributor meet his end?
10. Which newspaper was the innocent means of informing the drug world where the next consignment of drugs could be picked up?
Source: Author alis1956
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.