Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We'll start with an easy one: In 'Ender's Game', when Colonel Graff takes Ender on leave to Earth, in which state of the United States does he take him to?
2. In 'Pastwatch', please name, in chronological order, the women in Christopher Columbus's life
3. In 'Enchantment', which of the following was not one of Esther Smetski's wards against evil around her house?
4. True or false: In 'Treason' (this is the revised edition, not the 1979 'A Planet Called Treason'), the Nkumai family got their iron for smells over a swamp.
5. In 'Speaker for the Dead', which piggy do we meet first?
6. In 'Ender's Shadow', what was the name of the woman who gave both Achilles and Ulysses their names?
7. Also in 'Ender's Shadow', what was the name of the student who ridiculed Achilles and was therefore on his list "to terminate"?
8. In 'Shadow of the Hegemon', which of the following was not spoken during the book?
9. Here's a hard one: What was the name of the Polemarch for most of 'Shadow of the Hegemon' (watch your spelling!)?
10. In 'Enchantment', what does Katerina put as her name in the airport?
Source: Author meals
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor nerthus
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.