Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the only person (in the beginning) to have seen the opera ghost?
2. Who was Sorelli seeing?
3. Where did Christine tell Raoul of her adventure with Erik?
4. What does the Phantom use to kill his victims?
5. When the Persian and Raoul go to Erik's house, where do they end up?
6. Who did Christine believe Erik was?
7. Where did Gaston believe that Erik's body should be buried?
8. When Erik gave Christine the choice of turning the grasshopper or the scorpion, which one did she choose?
9. What would happen if Christine turned the grasshopper?
10. What was the song that Erik played to Christine on her father's grave?
11. Who is Darius?
12. Who is the famous baritone?
13. While Raoul and the Persian are in the torture chamber and talking to Christine, what is the reason she gives for Erik chaining her to the wall?
14. When Christine turned the scorpion, what immediately happened?
15. Where was the body of Buquet found?
16. How did Erik torture the Persian and Raoul in his torture chamber?
17. What did Erik promise Madame Giry?
18. What does Erik give Christine, that he makes her promise never to part with?
19. Where did Erik know the Persian from?
20. What did the note in the paper say once Erik had died?
Source: Author littlp
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.