Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What language was the book originally written in?
2. What was the name of the young soprano who heard her Angel of Music?
3. What was Raoul's older brother's name?
4. What was the name of the prima ballerina?
5. When Raoul and the Persian entered Erik's home, where did they end up?
6. The novel takes place in what town?
7. Erik hid from Christine and Raoul behind what statue?
8. What were the names of the two managers who were leaving the opera at the story's beginning?
9. What adjective does Erik use to describe Carlotta's throat when he is throwing his voice in Christine's bedroom?
10. What was the text of the advertisement published in the Epoque?
Source: Author ladymacb29
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.