Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One day I was taking a swim around my island. Do you remember who came by for a visit?
2. My visitor wanted me to tell him something about a trip I made to Vietnam. That brought back some memories of a life I had hoped to leave behind. Do you remember my call-sign in Vietnam?
3. Living on an island and sailing a lot means being around the Coast Guard now and then. I've got a good friend there. I call him Portagee, but what is his real name?
4. One fine day on the way to my island I came upon a ship with no screws. I didn't think very highly of people would allow something like that to happen. Who were they?
5. On my way home one day I met a young woman. I don't know why, but somehow I felt... something I hadn't felt in a long time. Do you know her name?
6. The woman I'd met was on the run from a criminal and his organization. Who was he?
7. I got to meet the second in command in that organization. We had a log "conversation" during which he told me many things. Do you remember his name?
8. Tucker had a business partner in the Mafia. Who was he?
9. These people used girls to transport their drugs and drug-money. Who wasn't one of Tucker's girls?
10. Tucker's activity didn't go unnoticed. A couple of homicide cops were investigating. One was a Lieutenant. Do you know his name?
11. The other policeman in this investigation was a sergeant. What was he called?
12. To help them in one of their investigations these policeofficers requested the help of a psychologist. What is the name of this doctor?
13. Tucker managed to stay one step ahead though. He had a man in his enemy's ranks. What is the name of this dirty cop?
14. Back in Vietnam some prisoners were having a hard time. They were being interrogated by a Russian colonel. Do you know his name?
15. What was the name of the Air Force colonel he was interrogating?
16. With the prisoner being so badly treated and with the knowledge they could betray, it was decided that a mission to free them should be considered. Since I had been in the neighbourhood CIA wanted me to flesh out a plan. What was the director for intelligence at the CIA called?
17. His counterpart at the operations department had to be involved to, as he was the one to get support for the mission on the "Hill". What was his name?
18. When I was working for the CIA I went by another name. What was my alias?
19. One of the men who had to be convinced of my worth was a Marine general, so we staged an exercise, me against his marines. What was the general called?
20. One of the Marines, a gunnery sergeant recognized me from an earlier mission. Do you know his name?
Source: Author Zanette
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.