Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Chronologically, "Patriot Games" comes before "The Hunt for Red October".
2. The novel opens stating that "Ryan was nearly killed twice in half an hour." How was he almost killed the first time?
3. Who did Jack witness being attacked on the street?
4. Where on his body was Jack shot by the terrorist? Be specific.
5. While in the hospital, Jack meets the FBI's Legal Attaché from the US Embassy. This begins a friendship that carries on through all the following Jack Ryan novels. Who is it?
6. What is the name of the group responsible for the attack on the Royal Family?
7. Who is the mastermind behind the terrorists?
8. Who is the terrorist that is captured and put on trial?
9. Jack hates to fly, but found the experience somewhat bearable on this plane.
10. After returning to America, Jack receives word that the terrorist prisoner has escaped. Where did the 'break-out' happen?
11. What kind of car does Cathy Ryan drive?
12. What is the name of the nursery that Sally stays at during the day?
13. Does Jack get attacked outside of the Naval Academy after he hears about Cathy and Sally's "accident"?
14. Alex Dobbens, the terrorists' American contact, works for what company?
15. Due to Jack's analysis of satellite photos, what terrorist camp is identified after he finds a woman sunbathing?
16. How is the surveillance of the bookstore discovered?
17. Who is discovered to be the one within the British government who leaks information to the terrorists?
18. Jack kills Dennis Cooley.
19. Jack kills Sean Miller.
20. What happy event ends the novel?
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.