Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A dozen men beat a man's wife to death in front of him. Despite being outnumbered, he attacks them. Which rule applies?
2. A teenage boy tells his mother he isn't doing drugs when he really does. She chooses to believe him and dismisses the idea. Which rule applies?
3. A woman has an affair with another woman's husband. He admits the truth to his wife shortly after it, and she kicks him out. Eventually she allows him to move back in and things return to almost normal. Which rule applies?
4. A student writes his report for school using half a dozen books he owns as sources. He finds another book at an auction, and buys it. But when he compares the books, the one from the auction doesn't agree with the others. A book dealer discovered it was a fake book, written as a joke. Which rule applies?
5. A young man tells a girl he likes her, but she claims she doesn't like him like that. A few years later he falls for a different girl, but doesn't tell her. After thinking over it, he steels himself and tells her. She returns his feelings. Which rule applies?
6. A group of boys go to a swimming hole for the afternoon. A sign warns them not to dive because it is shallow. The boys read it and ignore it. The first boy to jump in breaks his leg. Which rule applies?
7. A boss brings an employee into his office to confront him of charges placed against him. The boss asks if the employee is stealing supplies, which he quickly denies. The boss finds the employee stealing from the storeroom. Which rule applies?
8. A man stops a thug from beating up a woman. The thug attacks him, and he fights back for the woman. The man wins. Which rule applies?
9. A young boy is trying to reach his ball on the roof, but he can't make it. A man gives him a lift onto the roof to get it. The boy falls off and breaks his neck. Which rule applies?
10. A man's daughter is kidnapped. He hopes for a miracle, and prays to the gods, but he soon can't sit idle. He searches his house for clues, and eventually finds the truth, and tracks down the kidnapper. He is reunited with his daughter. Which rule applies?
Source: Author ace_zeke
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.