Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's begin at the end, i.e. the 36th Golden Raspberry Awards for 2015, awarded in February 2016. There was a tie between which two pictures?
Hint: Super sex
2. Back to the beginning... what movie won the Razzie for the year that changed the world, 2001?
Hint: A Tom Green film
3. In 2002 the dwarf planet Quaoar was discovered; but which movie did not light up the marquee and was voted the 'worst'?
Hint: "Blue Lagoon" grown up
4. The invasion of Iraq took place in 2003; what movie especially invaded our thoughts as difficult to 'unsee'?
5. It's 2004 and George W. Bush is reelected. Which is the 'winning' movie?
Hint: She's not Selena Kyle anymore
6. While Hurricane Katrina was destroying New Orleans in 2005, which movie caused theater-goers to face some ill winds?
Hint: Another relationship for Jenny McCarthy
7. Pluto is demoted to "dwarf planet" in 2006, and which of the following was demoted to 'worst picture'?
Hint: Stoned again
8. In 2007 Apple debuted the iPhone; While technology continued to advance, which worst 'schlock' movie took us back several evolutionary stages?
Hint: Lindsey's growing up
9. It's 2008 and the United States has a new president, a president who probably never had the misfortune of seeing which Razzie winning 'bomb'?
Hint: He "is not worthy"
10. Terrorism strikes Jakarta hotels in 2009, killing seven and injuring 50 people. Which film is Paramount responsible for as the year's worst movie?
Hint: Let the arrow point the way
11. Haiti is struck by a devastating earthquake in 2010; the movie world is diminished by what 'stinker' of that year?
Hint: Sam and Mikaela
12. Japan is struck by a 9.0 magnitude earthquake in 2011, while the movie world is hit by what particularly awful movie?
Hint: He should have stuck to 'Operaman'
13. Sadly, Whitney Houston is found dead in early 2012. What was the Razzie Award 'winning' film for that year?
Hint: Ciao Bella
14. 2013 was plagued by the Boston Marathon bombing. Which film was the worst of the worst for 2013?
Hint: Dennis Quaid's in this one
15. The spread of the Ebola epidemic becomes a world wide crisis in 2014. Which film won the Golden Raspberry Award for the year?
Hint: Kirk Cameron
Source: Author nyirene330
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.