Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This actor won a Razzie for Worst Screen Couple in 1999, but also won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in 1988.
2. In 2001 this digitized movie won five awards.
3. In 1999 this actor won Worst Actor of the Century.
4. This actress won Worst Actress of the Century, also in 1999.
5. In 2002 the Razzies added a new category: Most Flatulent Teen-Targeted Movie. Which movie won this award?
6. 1980 was the first year for the Razzies. Which movie had the most nominations and wins?
7. Which movie was the big winner (most nominations and wins) at the 5th Annual Razzies in 1985 (for movies released in 1984)?
8. The 10th annual awards saw no award given to which category?
9. Continuing 2002's trend, the Razzies added another new category in 2003, Worst Excuse for an Actual Movie (All Concept/No Content). Which of the following was NOT a nominee?
10. A lot of actors and actresses make a LOT of movies in one year. Sometimes this means that they also make a lot of awful movies. Which actress won one award for three movies that she made in 1994?
11. In 1999 the actor who played Jar-Jar Binks won Worst Supporting Actor.
12. In 2001 this actress won Worst Actress.
13. Who won Worst New Star of the Decade in 1999?
14. Which movie won Worst Movie of the Decade in 1999?
15. In 2000 which movie walked away with seven awards?
Source: Author umpolo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.