Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the 2000 Worst Picture that starred John Travolta as a Psychlo security chief with an unenviable posting on Earth?
2. "Glitter" was a 2001 movie starring which American singer, about a foster child who grows up to be a musical success?
3. In 2008, Mike Myers wrote, starred in, and directed a film that earned the Razzie for Worst Picture. What is the name of that movie, which also starred Jessica Alba, Justin Timberlake, and Stephen Colbert?
4. What is the name of the 2002 movie that starred Eddie Murphy as both a nightclub owner on the moon and the nightclub owner's clone?
5. What is the name of the sequel that reprised the role of Sharon Stone as a mind-game-playing bestselling author?
6. In 2003, the super couple referred to as "Bennifer" co-starred in a romantic-comedy-mobster-caper that has been cited as one of the worst movies of all time. What is the name of that film?
7. In 2009, the popular comedic actor Will Ferrell starred in a film that was not popular with critics or audiences. What is this film, which was a remake of a 1970's television series?
8. One of the nominations for the Razzie's Worst Picture was a 2005 film based on a character created by "Saturday Night Live" alum Rob Schneider. What was the name of this film?
9. "I Now Pronounce You _____ " was an Adam Sandler movie released in 2007 that earned a multitude of Razzie nominations. What word or words fit in the blank?
10. What is the name of the 2005 road trip, buddy movie portraying cousins named Bo, Luke, and Daisy? It was based on a popular television show from the 1980s.
Source: Author PootyPootwell
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.