Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When Wanda shows up at Archie's house, Archie is both shocked and pleased. She stops him from kissing her right away, instead asking for a drink. What does she ask for?
2. Delayed in route by a flat tire, Wendy and Portia have returned home enexpectedly early. While Wanda hides in the corner, Otto concocts a ridiculous story about debriefing a KGB agent in a nearby safehouse. Which of these is NOT one of the phrases Otto uses to describe this unusual practice?
3. Following Otto's fumbling attempt to convince Wendy that the CIA is debriefing a KGB agent in a nearby safehouse, Wendy infers that Otto must be stupid. When Otto tells her "Don't call me stupid!" Does Wendy appologize?
4. Patrick Balfor, a colleague of Archie's has lent him the key to his beautiful riverfront flat while he and his family are abroad. Archie arranges to meet Wanda there for a tryst. Where has the Balfor family gone on their extended holiday?
5. According to Otto, what is the central message of Buddhism?
6. Desperate to retrieve Wanda's locket, Archie stages the burglary of his own home. Otto, believing he is doing Archie a favor, catches the 'burglar' and knocks him out cold. With what item (which was displayed in Leach's parlor) does Otto hit Archie over the head?
7. According to Otto, Nietzsche stated that "Almost all higher culture is based on" what?
8. While interrogating Ken, Otto describes what one particular food as "England's lone contribution to world cuisine"?
9. While feasting on Ken's tropical fish collection, Otto grimaces at the taste of one particular morsel. Why does Otto not like the green colored fish?
10. Wanda commits perjury in order to get George put away. Telling the court that George left the house at 6:55 on the morning in question, and that the reason she remembers the precise time is that she wondered why he was carrying what unusual item?
11. Outside the court, Archie (now with nothing left to lose) disgards the last vestigages of stuffy old England (his formal jacket and wig), grabs Wanda and says "let's go". When Wanda asks "where" what is Archie's response?
12. Throughtout the film, Otto is a menace whenever he drives. What one particular habit makes Otto such a danger on the roadway?
13. In the airport corrider, Otto baits Archie to give up the advantage he's gained, and fight him "like a man". Otto them compliments Archie's pugalistic style, and Archie tells him that he was a boxer at what school?
14. Otto takes joy in humiliating Archie by making him stand waist-deep in a drum of waste oil as he readies to kill him. The two trade insults against each other's countries. Name the former US adversary that Archie mentions to taunt Otto.
15. When Ken flattens Otto with the steam-roller, he suddenly discovers that his stutter is gone. In what earlier scene had Ken's speech impediment also disappeared?
Source: Author Fred73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.