Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My momma always said that a quiz is "like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get". Which movie shows you don't need to be a genius to succeed in life?
2. No more need to take a pottery class after you've seen this movie. It also shows you that all mediums are frauds, except those who really can talk with the dead. In the end all good people go to Heaven and all bad people go to Hell. Where have I heard this one before?
3. Obnoxious weatherman reluctantly reports on large prognosticating rodent. Obnoxious weatherman reluctantly reports on large prognosticating rodent. Obnoxious weatherman reluctantly reports on large prognosticating rodent. Obnoxious weatherman reluctantly reports on large prognosticating rodent, etc., etc. Obnoxious weatherman wins the heart of girl. Which movie shows you repetition needn't be boring?
4. This movie shows you life can be hard sometimes. Your wife leaves you. You never see your daughter anymore. Then you lose your job. People have gone off the deep end for less. As long as you don't go on the rampage it should be alright. And don't go killing people either, not even homophobic neo-nazis. Which movie, starring Michael Douglas, is this?
5. You may not realise it when you're young but marriage is not for everyone. This movie warns you not to do it, several times. Going to other people's weddings isn't that great either. You might say something terribly embarrassing! Name the movie.
6. This movie advises you to always make sure you're properly dressed. After all, you never know when the police are going to need you for questioning. You also should be careful if your girlfriend leaves kitchen appliances lying around in odd places, like, let's say ... under the bed. Which movie is this?
7. Some people dream of being famous when they're young. This movies shows that fame is not all what it's cracked up to be. Some fans really can be a pain in the leg. Especially the crazy ones. It also shows that driving in a blizzard isn't a good idea. If you have an accident you might not be able to get out of the cockadoodie car! Name the movie.
8. This movie warns you not to play cards with a notorious gangster. He'll cheat! And if you're dumb enough to do it anyway, you might want to brush up on your knowledge of antique weaponry. Which movie is this?
9. This movie has great hints for when you have reached the age of forty and a midlife crisis is knocking at your door. Maybe you should buy a sports car, or get involved with younger women. Your wife won't notice. Never underestimate the power of denial. As long as you don't roll joints with the boy next door, half dressed and in front of the window in a brightly lit room. People might get the wrong idea! Name the movie.
10. This must be the most educational movie ever. It gives no less than three important life lessons. First of all it shows you exactly how you should act when someone takes an drug overdose. Secondly it give a great warning against sloppiness; take good care where you place your precious gold watch. Last but not least it gives great hints on how to clean up a terrible mess in your car. It might come in handy! Which movie is this?
Source: Author AlonsoKing
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.