Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which movie follows the lives of amateur athletes Harold Abrahams and Eric Liddell as they train for the 1924 Olympics?
2. Which of the following films did NOT feature Meryl Streep?
3. Which of these movies from 2012 revolves around a college a capella group?
4. With a name which rhymes with the name of Mickey Mouse's pet dog, who was Popeye's burly rival for the affection of Olive Oyl?
5. Directed by and starring Clint Eastwood, which 2000 film also starred a former maverick as Captain, the Reverend, 'Tank' Sullivan?
6. After Tom Hanks played a character with romantic feelings for Sally Field's character in "Punchline" (1988), what was the nature of their relationship in "Forrest Gump" (1994)?
7. In Alfred Hitchcock's 1945 film "Spellbound", an eerie, dream/nightmare scene was created by what surrealist (but timely) artist of the time?
8. Eddie Bracken is mistakenly taken for a God in this film. Can you name it?
Here's a small clue. It is a colourful place!
9. Michael Jackson sang the theme song 'Ben' from the 1972 movie of the same name. What kind of creature was Ben?
10. What children's movie, based on a Roald Dahl book about a neglected child, did Danny DeVito direct?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.