Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which 2001 sequel, filmed a decade after the original, featured a killer who severed his left hand in order to escape from the police? He probably ate it with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
2. In which movie did Steve Zahn, Paul Walker and LeeLee Sobieski go on a 2001 road trip and chat to a trucker on their CB radio? Sounds like fun? Sure, until the trucker turns out to be a psychotic killer who attempts to murder them all. Proves you should never mess around with people you don't know.
3. Fear thy neighbour. Tim Robbins and Joan Cusack play terrorists who blow up the FBI headquarters and then frame neighbour and college professor played by Jeff Bridges for the deed. Which 1999 Mark Pellington directed film is this?
4. Johnny Depp plays an author with writer's block in which 2004 psychological horror film based on a Stephen King novel?
5. Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt play two detectives on the trail of a serial killer whose murders relate to the seven deadly sins. Which 1995 thriller is this?
6. This 2007 crime thriller, adapted from a story by Cormac McCarthy, sees Josh Brolin (Moss) chased around the country after he finds a bag of drug money. Which movie won Oscars for Best Picture and Best Director at the 80th Academy Awards?
7. He's not Superman, but Kiefer Sutherland plays a misguided vigilante who forces people to admit their sins. Not only will he kill to do so, he gets away with it. Which 2002 Joel Schumacher directed suspense thriller is this?
8. In a world where nothing is as it seems, the truth is always in the last place you look. At least it is in this 1995 Bryan Singer thriller with five criminals and one line-up.
9. It just isn't tennis. A tennis coach pulls a swifty on a client and ends up killing several people before calmly returning to his wife and kids. Which 2005 Woody Allen directed movie stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Scarlett Johansson?
10. Revenge is sweet in this star-studded movie directed by Steven Soderbergh. George Clooney's character gets his revenge, the loot and the girl in which remake of a 1960 movie?
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.