Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who plays Anne Elliot in this film?
2. What are Mary and Anne doing when Anne sees Captain Wentworth after almost eight years?
3. This film is set in 1814. Captain Wentworth's sister and brother-in-law let Kellynch Hall. Who plays Captain Wentworth?
4. Where does Anne first see her cousin Mr. Elliot?
5. Why do the characters travel to Lyme?
6. During the long walk, who says to Captain Wentworth, "If I loved a man as she does the Admiral, I would rather be overturned by him than be driven safely by someone else!"?
7. What are the characters doing when Henry Hayter comes to the Great House and immediately becomes upset and leaves?
8. What is the instrument Henrietta plays for her family (Mrs. Musgrove wants to know why her spinet should make way for it)?
9. While visiting the Great House, Anne is accosted first by one and then another of the family. In turns they take her aside to tell her their woes about each other. Mrs. Musgrove complains that Charles and Mary's children can only be made to behave by giving them more of something than is good for them. What does she have to give them?
10. What is the language that Anne translates for Mr. Elliot, at the concert in the Assembly Rooms at Bath?
Source: Author Janeite
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.