Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1985, Meryl Streep starred as Baroness Karen von Blixen in "Out of Africa". Who played her lover, Denys Finch Hatton?
2. The 1995 movie "The Bridges of Madison County" saw Meryl Streep star opposite which actor, who normally played tough guy roles?
3. Who was the actor with whom Meryl Streep was fighting a custody battle in the 1979 film "Kramer vs. Kramer"?
4. Meryl Streep played the part of Lindy Chamberlain in the 1988 film "A Cry in the Dark". Who played her on-screen husband, Michael?
5. Which famous actor made his movie debut as Meryl Streep's lover in the 1982 film "Sophie's Choice"?
6. Which multi-Oscar winner played the part of Meryl Streep's husband in the 1986 comedy-drama "Heartburn"?
7. Meryl Streep turned her hand to whitewater rafting in the 1994 film "The River Wild". Which actor played the part of her husband in this adventure/crime thriller?
8. Which "Men in Black" star played the part of Meryl Streep's husband in the 2012 romantic comedy "Hope Springs"?
9. Meryl Streep won the Oscar for best actress for her portrayal of Margaret Thatcher in the 2011 film "The Iron Lady". Who played the older version part of her husband Denis?
10. Slightly different for the final question, in the 2008 musical comedy "Mamma Mia!", there were a number of men who were contenders as the father of Meryl Streep's daughter. Which is the only one of these actors who was NOT a contender, and, indeed, never appeared in the film?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.