Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who plays the mother of Dr. Lawrence Claudet, Robert Young's character in "The Sin of Madelon Claudet"?
2. In "Today We Live", Robert Young plays Ronnie, the brother of Joan Crawford's character.
3. Which actors played the two comrades of Robert Young's character in "Three Comrades"?
4. Who was Robert Young's leading lady in "Cairo"?
5. In what film does Robert Young play the character of Larry Ballentine?
6. In "Tugboat Annie", Marie Dressler and Wallace Beery play the parents of Robert Young. Who plays his girlfriend, Pat?
7. Robert Young appeared in "The Canterville Ghost", "That Forsyte Woman" and "H.M. Pulham, Esq.". Put them in chronological order.
8. Robert Young appeared in three films with Margaret Sullavan.
9. What was the name of the character played by Robert Young in "Claudia"?
10. In "Journey for Margaret", Robert Young plays newspaperman John Davis, who is in London during WWII. He and his wife visit an orphanage and fall in love with a little girl named Margaret and her brother, who they plan to adopt and take back to the States. Who played Margaret?
Source: Author Polaris101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.