Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 1982 DELOREAN, runs excellent, new flux capacitor and time circuits, 0-88 miles per hour in 10.2 seconds. Please call Marty or Doc, 555-1821.
What Michael J. Fox/Christopher Lloyd time-travel flick centered around this car?
2. TRAVEL BOOKSTORE for sale in fashionable section of London. Owner retiring to marry American actress. Call William Thacker, 555-3284.
What Hugh Grant/Julia Roberts film took place in and around a travel bookshop in a specific London neighborhood?
3. *** THE GENERAL LEE ***
1969 Dodge Charger, heavily modified race car, #01, Confederate flag on top. Incredibly fast, jumps well. Call Bo or Luke, 555-2910
John Schneider becomes Seann William Scott, Tom Wopat becomes Johnny Knoxville, and Catherine Bach becomes Jessica Simpson. What adaption of an 80's TV show is this?
4. IOWA FARMLAND FOR SALE, 40 acres of prime cornfields with farm house and baseball field. Call Ray Kinsella, 555-8921
Which Kevin Costner baseball fantasy is this?
5. ONE BALABUSHKA, the finest of pool cues. Used only a couple times. Be the envy of all the hustlers (and so intimidating that the best may leave you alone). Call Vincent at 555-9271.
What Tom Cruise/Paul Newman sequel to "The Hustler" included a Balabushka cue that had to be left behind because no serious player would play against one?
6. ONE COKE BOTTLE. To a heavy person may not be worth much, but to the Bushmen of the deep Kalahari it is among the most useful and beautiful things. Please take it, as the Gods only brought one and the family is starting to fight. Call Xi, 555-1230
What classic South African film centers around N!Xau as Xi the Bushman trying to get rid of a Coke bottle that is dropped into his village?
7. SMALL BARBECUE CAFE in Whistle Stop, Alabama. Seating for 20. Loyal clientele, plus some tourist business. Call Idgie Threadgoode at 555-9238
What southern story about two pairs of friendships and an old-time murder mystery took place in Whistle Stop, Alabama?
8. RUBY SLIPPERS, size 7, very stylish. Cairn Terrier, female, well behaved. Call Dorothy, 555-8912.
What Judy Garland classic featured taking the dog down a long yellow-brick road in a pair of hopefully comfortable shoes?
9. OFFICIAL Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle. Fired once. One pair prescription eyeglasses, with one cracked lens. Call Ralphie, 555-8322.
Which classic holiday film centered around a boy's quest for the perfect Christmas gift?
10. ANTIQUE OAK ROLL TOP Desk, good condition, very roomy (enough storage for small man), on castors. Call Walter or Hildy, 555-2891.
Which Cary Grant/Rosalind Russell classic included news reporters hiding a convicted killer inside of a rolltop desk?
Source: Author eauhomme
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.