Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The film opens showing Buster going about his business. What's he doing?
2. After Buster is introduced, we cut to a couple making a phone call. They want to find a judge who can perform their marriage ceremony right away -- in Polish. The judge assures them that Polish is the only language he speaks. But before the couple can get there, Buster and Kat (Kate Price) end up standing before the judge. Why?
3. In a comedy of miscommunication, Buster and Kat end up married. A horror-struck Buster gets dragged home by an irate Kat. Her four burly brothers and their father pick Buster up for a head-to-toe inspection, find him sorely lacking, and unceremoniously drop him on the floor before sitting down for dinner. Buster needs to use all his wits to get any food. What does he do?
4. Night falls. Buster's wedding night. And it's anything but romantic. Swimming in a borrowed pair of pajamas, Buster struggles to get settled in his bed in Kat's room. The mattress teeter-totters, the footboard collapses, and the headboard falls down and smacks him. He gets no sympathy from Kat, who smacks him and hurls him around. How does he get his revenge on his abusive new bride?
5. Morning dawns, and Kat finds her new husband still unconscious from the knock on the head she'd given him the night before. She calls for her brothers and father, who haul Buster out of bed, dump him on the floor, and work to revive him. What remedy finally works?
6. Big Joe finds a letter in Buster's jacket pocket -- a letter that Buster had picked up by accident in his altercation with the mailman. Big Joe opens it and reads it and, thinking it's for Buster, assumes that his new brother-in-law has just inherited a fortune. A bewildered Buster finds Kat and her family suddenly being kind. They fill his hands with money. What do they tell him to do with it?
7. Thinking that Kat has married into money, the family move to a swanky house with servants. They even pose for a family portrait. But they're also back to being mean to Buster. The brothers keep putting him behind them as they pose. Where does Buster end up when the shutter is snapped?
8. It isn't until they have company over in the new house, and Kat is showing off the letter, that she realizes that it wasn't addressed to Buster. Enraged, she tells her family. They share her outrage, and decide to kill Buster. Though he doesn't know why they've turned on him, Buster can tell he'd better make himself scarce. Where's the first place he ends up hiding?
9. Kat and her family chase Buster all over the house. How does he finally slow them all down long enough that he can run away?
10. What's the last we see of Buster?
Source: Author ubermom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.