Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The movie begins in Egypt at a dig in 1938. A 12 year old boy falls into a tomb where the tablet of Ahkmenrah is discovered. Who does this 12 year old turn out to be?
2. After the debacle of the night event at the museum, when all the exhibits go crazy, Larry heads home and finds his son throwing a wild party. Larry learns his son does not want to go to college but instead wants to become what?
3. At the British Museum, Larry must fool the guard to get in. Which pitch perfect actress plays the night guard?
4. Once in the British Museum, Larry and the group run into a new dinosaur skeleton, a Triceratops. At the end of the movie the audience learns her name, what is it?
5. Which legendary figure from British tradition helps rescue the group from the new dinosaur?
6. At one point Jedediah and Octavius become separated from the rest and end up in a model of which famous Italian city?
7. The group learn from Ahkmenrah's father, Merenkahre, that the tablet was made in honor of the Egyptian moon god. What is his name?
8. The tablet ends up going through London when it is stolen and the Trafalgar Square lions are brought to life. How does Larry distract the lions?
9. Hugh Jackman makes a cameo appearance as himself in the movie. What character is he playing on stage when he is interrupted?
10. Larry takes Ahkmenrah's parents back with him to American Museum of Natural History so they can come to life each night with their son.
Source: Author tazman6619
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.