Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does our hero, Larry Daley, do for a living, now that he is no longer a night guard at the Museum of Natural History?
2. Larry is now in a different profession. What is one of the things he has developed?
3. The museum figures in the Museum of Natural History are now in the process of being replaced by holograms that talk and educate visitors.
4. How does Larry find out that Dexter the monkey took the Golden Tablet of Akhmenrah with him to the Smithsonian?
5. Our hero actually makes a trip to Washington DC to follow his figurine friends to their new destination. However, it takes him a while to find them, because they are deep underneath the Smithsonian museum. What is the name of the museum guard he bumps into?
6. Larry finally sees Kahmunrah and his army for himself. They are lifelessly cornering Larry's friends in a giant red storage container. But when the sun sets, the tablet brings the Egyptian ruler and his army to life. And they threaten Daley's life with sharp spears if he doesn't give them the tablet. How does Larry trick Kahmunrah, to get his mind off the tablet?
7. What is the name of the lovely lady who accompanies Larry Daley on his night time journey in the Smithsonian?
8. Larry and his new female companion must save Jedediah from the evil clutches of Kahmunrah. They must solve the riddle of the golden tablet, to set Jedediah free from his hourglass cage. Who helps Larry and the woman solve the tablet puzzle?
9. Who are involved in Kahmunrah's axis of evil?
10. The majestic and giant Abraham Lincoln figure helps Larry defeat Kahmunrah's axis of evil. What famous quote does he say to Larry, to help tear apart Kahmunrah's team?
Source: Author zaylee_86
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.